• One private consultation to map out a plan for your special day as well as making song suggestions. It’s important to understand what your needs and expectations are in order to plan for a successful and enjoyable event.
• Optional second consultation on site at the ceremony and reception venue (if needed, at an additional charge)
• Very easy to fill out and follow Wedding Ceremony Outline Sheet to make sure that everyone is on the same page.
• Hi Fidelity sound system that can push 10,000 watts, meaning I can fill any ballroom or venue size with the appropriate amount of audio.
• Wireless microphones both hand held and lavaliere.
• (2) Powered wireless speakers that can be fed what the main DJ is playing and placed elsewhere with no cumbersome wires to be tripped over. Can also maintain a separate audio feed.
• 1,000,000 songs on file accessible at anytime
• Separate sound system as well as wireless lavaliere microphones for the vow exchange ceremony.
• Light package includes two light trees with four multi-colored lights each that pulse to the beat of the music.
Extra amenities included for an additional cost:
• (4) Chaveut Mini LED Moving Head Lights
• (1) Chaveut DMX Light Console
• (4) Triangular Aluminum Trusses (4 seven foot sections / 2 three foot sections) 20' total run
• (20) Up Lights with RGB Color or White Out (sound activated or stagnate)
• 10’ light truss with four multi-colored lights and a red and green laser
• Motion sensitive, multi-colored animated light that projects shapes onto the dance floor.
• Projectors for slide show, Power Point presentation, or video montage.
• 120" 16:9 HD ready projection screen. Front projection
• Fog and Snow Machines
• (2) GoPro Cameras
• Drone with 1080 dpi HD camera
• (2) 55" flat panel Smart Television with stands
• Professional disc jockey with well over 30 years of experience in the music industry.
A Sound investment for your next special event, party, wedding, or special celebration.